I usually always like to update on both kids at once, but this was one I had to get up on its own. Here is my little Stephens Star. She's ready to head to Columbia right now and experience all that Stephens has to offer. For those of you who may not get it, she essentially looks like what I (we) wore when we were in college. It's probably changed dramatically by now given that I left for college over 15 years ago. Still, nothing to me looks cuter in this world than a pair of overalls. She even has her building blocks ready to start building sets. Stephens was such an invaluable experience for me and I hope that she will consider it one day too!
No major news to update. We're all on pins and needles waiting for the baby to arrive. At this point, it looks like we will definitely have a little one sometime next week if not earlier. Today is my last day of work. I'm definitely ready as I am starting to need more rest and am feeling some major shifting in the baby. Last night Pop Pop arrived though so it definitely brought some excitement to the house. CJ was showered with gifts from Aunt Cherie and Aunt CeCe, which he has been certain to remind us are the gifts for big brothers! He is getting excited at the thought that the baby is coming home soon. Of course, he's even more excited that Pop Pop is here for a long time and that his Nana and Grandma will be out soon too. We will try to keep you all updated when things start progressing. Just wish us luck!
Comments